Kluane Community Development Limited Partnership (KCDLP) operates and manages a variety of businesses and projects primarily within the traditional territory of Kluane First Nation. KCDLP is an independent business corporation providing services and managing businesses and projects in various sectors; such as, construction, economic development services, energy, community store, tourism, business development, real estate, lands planning and community development.
Reporting to the Executive Director and Operations Manager, the Administrative Assistant contributes to the overall success of KCDLP business activities by performing a wide range of important administrative support duties. These include: Office Administration, Fuel Administration Services, Administrative Support to the Board of Directors, Administrative Support to Senior Management, and Human Resources Administrative Assistance, Property management and Administration of health and safety program. In doing so, the Administrative Assistant also liaises closely with the KCDLP Office located in Whitehorse, Yukon.
Education and Experience:
• Diploma in Office Administration, or equivalent working experience with a Grade 12 diploma.
• Minimum of two years of experience in an office administrative role.
• Basic knowledge of Human Resources is an asset.
• Experience working directly with a Board of Directors is considered an asset.
• Digital fluency (computer skills, internet skills, etc.).
• RCMP Criminal Records / Background Check.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, skills and experience.
Pay and Benefits:
• $25.00 – $30.00 per hour commensurate with education, skills, experience and job performance.
Candidates may submit their Resume and Cover Letter to the Executive Director email@example.com
The Closing Date for this posting is August 12th, 2022. Thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.