Kluane Energy Limited Partnership (“KELP”) is a corporation with an independent mandate to manage certain business interests of the Kluane First Nation. The corporation is seeking qualified, suitable and motivated candidates to fill three (3) Service Attendant positions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Store Manager, the Service Attendants collectively share in the performance of the following duties, as assigned, thereby contributing to the overall success of these community-based services.
- Grocery / Hardware Store: Duties include; customer relations, product sales, inventory stocking, preparing reports and keeping the store clean.
- Café / Restaurant Services: Duties include; customer service, filling meal orders, processing payments, preparing reports, cooking and cleaning.
- Card-Lock Gas-Bar: Duties include; keeping the Gas-Bar tidy and clean, replenishing the paper towels and keeping the windshield washing buckets ready for use.
- Accommodation Services (including adjacent Camp / Bunk House): Duties include; guest registrations, preparing meals, clean-up, house-keeping, janitorial and laundry services.
Education, Training, Experience and Other Criteria:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One to seven months of work experience in either a Store, Restaurant, Motel / Hotel or similar services.
- Certificates in; Food Safe, Tobacco and Off-Sales, First Aid and Basic Safety (or willing to take training).
- RCMP Criminal Records / Background Check.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, skills and experience.
Pay and Benefits:
- $15.00 – $22.00 per hour commensurate with education, skills, experience and job performance.
- Employee Extended Health Plan (following the mandatory 3-month Probation Period).
Preferential Hire Statement:
Whenever possible, the first preference for hiring will be afforded to qualified people of Kluane First Nation, and then to qualified people of First Nation’s ancestry.
This position is open to Canadian Citizens, people with existing Canadian Work Visas, and people with family connections to the Community who are able to obtain a Canadian Work Visa.
Candidates may submit their Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The posting will remain open until filled. Thank you in advance for your application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.